I went to G-A-Y on Saturday night to see BWO, Alcazar and Army of Lovers.
- Army of Lovers were just plain bizarre. Alexander Bard had a black blow up (female) sex doll with him.
- Alcazar were with new girl Lina, and all synchronised head turns and pointing.
- No handclaps! No strutting!
- Tess was dressed for wind machine success with a big flowy number.
- The wind machine was set to Carola strength for Tess, but a mere Sonja Alden trickle for Lina. Maybe there's a wind machine pecking order?
- Andreas was sharp with his shaved head and tight, tight trousers. He knew his market.
- They were all coy about Alcazar reforming, meaning 'no'.
- BWO were good too. Martin took his shirt off.
- They performed Temple of Love to a hugely bemused audience who had no idea of its Melodifestivalen brilliance.