Summer 2026 in Amsterdam gave heatwaves, cloudy days, 200,000+ lightning discharges, World Cup flags, boat trips, WorldPride - and I heard people saying these words:
- Cos everyone wants a unicorn, but no one wants a lumberjack.
- Wounds can be healed! Wounds can be healed!
- Brussels? Absolutely not! Brussels? What a shit show!
- If you go to the UK, to London, they are all orange in the face.
- It's very, like, claustrophobic here.
- I think he's straight... but he does play with his hair a lot.
- The Dutch are pretty much the badasses of the world when it comes to languages.
- Some nights we sleep together, some nights we don't.
- What about the consequences, the enormity?
- Oh, this wine is expensive... oh, this wine is good... This was a lovely wine, I'm going to get more.
- Like, he will buy three baskets of peaches and five boxes of extension cords.
- What happens in Chile on a Tuesday evening?
- I'm following you... Do you know where you're going?
- Thank God I brought chicken wings.
- Take your winter coats out!
- That McDonald's is good, it has an upper floor.
- I don't think anyone is pretty like me... or prettier.

0 comments:
Post a Comment