Welcome to Eurovision Week! Bloggers and news site are agog with the idea that the 2008 top 3 may well be the same as the 2007 top 3: namely, Serbia, Ukraine and Russia. So, let's look at last year, and see what we can learn for this year...
- The name Maria - or variants of - is a success symbol with Marija Serivofic winning, and Greece's Yassou Maria in the Top 10.
So, for 2008, step forward this year's only Maria from Norway!
- Turkey came in 4th with a song all about having candy.
Step up Greece's Kalomira who's come as a Quality Street.
- Both Russia and Serbia swathed their stages in red last year - will red be the colour to watch this year?
- Bulgaria came fifth with some dated dance music - good news for this year's lovely Icelandic entry.
- Marija Serifovic - bless her, she's not the most conventional of lookers... step up Vania?
- And lastly, 2007 was the year of baco-foil clad drag queen Verka Serduchka. Who will take on that mantle this year? Step forward one Charlotte Perrelli!